This long-winded meme was stolen from The Coffee Table; as with some of the others, I’ve broken it up into 2 parts.
1. Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?
I was not aware that was a viable method for making a broken CD work; I might try it now.
2. What’s the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated?
3 years – I’m a daredevil, aren’t I?
3. Ever been in a car wreck?
Amazingly enough, no. *know that I’m knocking on wood*
4. Were you popular in high school?
Well, I wasn’t part of THE popular crowd, but I was popular-ish. I had a lot of friends, and because I was editor of the school newspaper, everyone knew me.
5. Have you ever been on a blind date?
One. It did not go well, and I swore off them after it.
6. Are looks important?
Of course they are; if you think someone’s a troll, you’re not going to be interested in him; but that said, if you really like a man’s personality, the importance of looks quickly fades.
7. Do you have any friends that you’ve known for 10 years or more?
8. By what age would you like to be married?
Um, 22? What a coincidence – that’s the age at which I WAS married!
9. Does the number of people a person’s slept with affect your view of them?
I’d like to say no, but after a certain number, I think it might.
10. Have you ever made a mistake?
Oh no… not me.
11. Are you a good tipper?
Yes, if you are a good waitperson; I’ve been known to give 20 percent to a good one.
12. What’s the most you have spent for a haircut?
55 frickin’ dollars
13. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
Wow, this is a popular (and disturbing) question among memes. The answer is no.
14. Have you ever peed in public?
Growing up, my mom played on a softball team, and it seemed that the bathrooms at the field never worked… So, yeah.
15. What song do you want played at your funeral?
“In the Garden” would be nice, but since I’ll be dead, it won’t matter.
16. Would you tell your parents if you were gay?
17. What would your last meal be before getting executed?
IF I could eat, I might request sushi.
18. Beatles or Stones?
19. If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who would it be?
I don’t think I could do that.
20. Beer, wine or hard liquor?
21. Do you have any phobias?
Bugs! Roaches especially.
22. What are your plans for the future?
Get out of this house and this city, start working on a PhD in British literature, make sure my Littleone gets a good education.